New Site

10.12.2014

Upcoming Events

Saturday, October 25th I'll be at Pulp Fiction Comics in Culver City for their Halloween Event. 
There will be special guests and signings and people like me will be exhibiting at their Artist Alley. 
I'll have prints and will be doing commissions and perhaps a limited amount of Bonus Free Sketches. 

Friday October 31st through Sunday November 2 I'll be in Artist Alley at Comikaze in the LA Convention Center.  With me will be +John Kratky, writer of our current online comic Tales of Hammerfist. John also writes two additional stories that can be found at http://coffeetimecomics.com called Ham-Fisted Tales and The Black Wall. 
I will also be doing random free sketches that I will hashtag on instagram as I complete them. These will be FREE on a first come, first serve bases. 


November 8 & 9 I will be at Designer Con at the Pasadena Convention Center. I will be sharing a booth with Franco and Francis Te from Tee No Evil. 
I will be displaying and promoting mostly my own original work and hope to have some new prints. 

I think these will be my final events and Cons for 2014. But lots of stuff coming up next year. Stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment